October 20, 2011

Amesbury Public Library - October 29th, 2011

Dear Cousins and Friends,
On Saturday, October 29th, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. I will be speaking at the Amesbury Public Library. Topic: Acadian History & Genealogy - I will also speak about the Acadians exiled to Amesbury from 1755-1763.

To register please go to the library site at:


Jeanne Hickey-Hansen said...

Dear Lucie,
My name is Jeanne Marie Hickey-Hansen. My Grandmother was Louise
LeBlanc from Canada. I know Dan, Larry, Hazel LeBlanc. Are you related to them? If I had known of this conference earlier, I would have come. My Mom was Mildred Callahan Hickey. Her mom was my Grandmother. I love learning about our family history.
I asked you to be on my facebook friend, but you have no idea who Jeanne Hansen is-me. I've spoken with Larry, Dan and Hazel. Dan and Hazel live in Maine to me. I was very close to my Grandmother and Mother. My Grandmother lived to 99. You can reach me by facebook or e-mail at
Jeanne2h@aol.com. I took 4 years of French, but I don't speak it fluently. I had met some of Nanny's brother's. Mesuric?? I have been to the family farm in Canada when we lived in NY. I met Daniel and I met someone in MA, which may have been you.
Love and Prayers,
Jeanne Hickey-Hansen

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you for your post. I did not know any of the relatives you have mentioned.

As for conferences, there will be plenty coming up and I'll be posting them on my blog and on Facebook.