January 19, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday - Damien LeBlanc 1846-?


MySpace Generators
 


My grandfather Damien LeBlanc was married to Odille Doiron.  She died at age 41 and is buried in a grave belong to a Demers family as I shared in another post.  Meanwhile, though I know where my grandfather Damien was born, I have never found his place of death and burial.  Should anyone reading this blog have information I would love to hear from you.

Odille is buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery in Andover, Massachusetts.  This cemetery was the property of the now closed Sacred Heart Parish in South Lawrence.

All Rights Reserved
Lucie's Legacy
Lucie LeBlanc Consentino



2 comments:

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

Best wishes on getting a positive response!

Bill ;-)

http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/
Author of "13 Ways to Tell Your Ancestor Stories"

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Bill - it sure would be nice. I've been searching for years and this never is resolved.