December 2, 2009

Who is in those photos?

While I am working on Part IV of the History of the Consentino Family Musicians, I thought I would answer some questions about who is in the photos in the header above.

From the left:

# 1.  My grandparents Arthémise Dumais and Étienne Levesque on the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary.

#2.  Photo taken with them and their children, grandchildren and great grandchild on the same occasion.

#3.  Their daughter Rosanna Levesque and George LeBlanc - my parents.

#4.  Wedding photo of Lucie LeBlanc and Anthony Consentino (me and my husband).

#5.  Photo of our two daughters Rebecca and Sarah.

#6.  Wedding photo of Rebecca Consentino and Tyler Hains.

#7.  Wedding photo of Sarah Consentino and Corey Jackson.

#8.  Our grandson Theo, son of Rebecca and Tyler.

#9.  Old photo of me and my grandmother at the beach when I was a child.

#10.  My husband Anthony when he was a boy.

#11.   Wedding photo of Maria Grazia Consentino and Filippo Consentino - my husband's parents

All rights reserved
Permission will not be granted for the photos in the sidebar
If you are a Consentino please contact me privately.

No comments: