December 31, 2010

The Best of Lucie's Legacy for 2010


Lucie's Legacy is about remembering loved ones of the past, sharing their stories in the present and creating a legacy for the future.  The legacy passed down to me is a rich history that I choose to pass on to future generations.  It is my way to journey and share my family's past, our present and perhaps our future potential.

The following ten blogs are some of my favorites for 2010.  Some received the most hits, or comments, while a few did not but they are all special to me.










10. The Flip-Pal Scanner - Review Part I

Sincere thanks to Barbara Poole for posting on her blog Life From The Roots

All Rights Reserved
Lucie's Legacy
Lucie LeBlanc Consentino
2010

1 comment:

Barbara Poole said...

Lucie, my pleasure for sure. I'm glad you did it. Now to read what I've missed this weekend! Thanks for the mention.