December 27, 2010

The Flip Pal Scanner - Best Christmas Present for 2010


Opening the Flip Pal Scanner Christmas Eve

The Flip Pal was at the top of my wish list this Christmas.  All of the reviews have been excellent and this fantastic little scanner will be as important to me when I go out to do research as my laptop.  The beauty of it is that it does not need to be plugged in to scan as it runs on batteries.

I have a small Canon scanner that I used to take along with me but it has to be plugged into a USB port on my laptop.  I can even take the Flip Pal with me without the laptop if I want to go scan a bunch of documents, photos, etc. then come home to work on them.  

Researchers as well as scrapbookers will love the Flip Pal Scanner.

Thanks to my daughters for  giving me what I consider the ultimate gift, at least for me, this Christmas!

I will blog more about it as I use it so stay tuned!

For more information CLICK HERE

Lucie's Legacy
Lucie LeBlanc Consentino


2 comments:

Susan Petersen said...

Hope you enjoy it! I LOVE my Flip-Pal!

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Hi Susan,

I'm sure that I will - I played with it a bit today and it is marvelous!

I need to order a pouch for it. Will do that tomorrow.

Lucie